Tagged by grimnismal
1) What’s your name? Claire
2) When is your birthday? July 9
3) Where are you from? Well, North Carolina now. It was Florida before we moved.
4) Have a crush? Only celebrities.
5) What’s your favourite colour? Purple
6) Write something in caps? IS IT AUTUMN YET
7) Got a favourite band? Eh, Fall Out Boy, I guess
8) Favourite number? 7
9) Favourite drink? Coffee
10) Tag ten people? Ugh why so many
- being late
- things i said five minutes ago
- things i said five years ago
- people touching me
- being around a ton of people
- being yelled at
- wondering if people are talking about me
- every action i do
- and just about everything else
alright now i used to hate pitbull because it seemed like the right thing to do but you know what i never hear him doing fucked up shit. as far as i know he is really just out there living life ,enjoying himself, visiting walmarts, and spreading the cubano party into the hearts of everyone around the world, he is mr. world wide and hes having a blast and i respect and love that pitbull. pitbull if youre reading this thank you and im sorry
Spencer Finch - 366, Emily Dickinson’s Miraculous Year (2009)
This work is based on Emily Dickinson in 1862, when she wrote 366 poems in 365 days. It is a real-time memorial to that year, which burns for exactly one year. The sculpture is comprised of 366 individual candles arranged in a linear sequence, each of which burns for 24 hours. The colour of each candle matches a colour mentioned in the corresponding poem. For the poems in which no colour is mentioned, the candles are made out of natural paraffin.